- NIC bonding (part II)
- NIC bonding on Ubuntu server 14.04
- Introduction to UNIX BASH shell programming II.
- Introduction to UNIX BASH shell programming I.
- The Tao of Programming
- Carton box optimization for textile cones packaging
- Restructuring the skull and jaw
- Visualizing the underground
- What are Tactile Displays and tactile interafces?
Tag Archives: OpenGL
The objective of project "Atomi" was to develop an automated low-cost processing procedure for manufacturing individual implants as well as custom made prostheses and operation stencils. The procedure is based on computer tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance data. Geometrically precise … Continue reading
The aim of the project "GEOLOCAPOL" was to investigate industrially and accidentally contaminated sites with the interest of avoiding many boreholes. It combined three existing geophysical tools: Ground Penetrating Radar, Radiomagnetotellurics and Electrical Direct Current or Electromagnetic Tomography. The methodology takes advantage of … Continue reading