The objective of project "Atomi" was to develop an automated low-cost processing procedure for manufacturing individual implants as well as custom made prostheses and operation stencils. The procedure is based on computer tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance data. Geometrically precise models were designed on the basis of computed CT scans using software developed Visual Studio/C++ . The models were manufactured with CAD/CAM systems. read more...
- NIC bonding (part II)
- NIC bonding on Ubuntu server 14.04
- Introduction to UNIX BASH shell programming II.
- Introduction to UNIX BASH shell programming I.
- The Tao of Programming
- Carton box optimization for textile cones packaging
- Restructuring the skull and jaw
- Visualizing the underground
- What are Tactile Displays and tactile interafces?