The aim of the project "GEOLOCAPOL" was to investigate industrially and accidentally contaminated sites with the interest of avoiding many boreholes. It combined three existing geophysical tools: Ground Penetrating Radar, Radiomagnetotellurics and Electrical Direct Current or Electromagnetic Tomography. The methodology takes advantage of their complementarity and by using improved processing methods their respective resolution is enhanced. The operational methodology is accompanied by a dedicated graphic software for interactive 3D data visualisation, which was developed with Visual Studio/C++. read more...
- NIC bonding (part II)
- NIC bonding on Ubuntu server 14.04
- Introduction to UNIX BASH shell programming II.
- Introduction to UNIX BASH shell programming I.
- The Tao of Programming
- Carton box optimization for textile cones packaging
- Restructuring the skull and jaw
- Visualizing the underground
- What are Tactile Displays and tactile interafces?