- NIC bonding (part II)
- NIC bonding on Ubuntu server 14.04
- Introduction to UNIX BASH shell programming II.
- Introduction to UNIX BASH shell programming I.
- The Tao of Programming
- Carton box optimization for textile cones packaging
- Restructuring the skull and jaw
- Visualizing the underground
- What are Tactile Displays and tactile interafces?
Category Archives: Programming
This is the second post of the "Introduction to Unix BASH shell programming" series. Initially, in order to be easier to follow the discussion, some facts concerning the file system structure will be presented. Subsequently, some directory and other basic … Continue reading
UNIX history In this series of posts I shall try to outline some of the most important items of BASH SHELL programming and provide examples and exercises. I have been teaching UNIX & BASH shell scripting in the Academia since … Continue reading